Our research staff is at IROS presenting our recent work in different robotic domains with 7 contributions:
- Monday: Multi-Stage Goal Babbling for learning inverse models simultaneously, BODIES workshop.
- Wednesday: Learning forward and inverse kinematics efficiently.
- Tuesday : Real-time control of whole body motion and trajectory generation for physiotherapeutic therapy in vr , Medical Robot session
- Thursday: Exploiting contacts to improve manipulator performance
- Monday : Task-Informed Grasping (TIG) for rigid and deformable object manipulation workshop
-Thursday : Continuously Shaping Projections and Operational Space Tasks, Motion Control session
- Friday: Soft Robotic Modeling and Control: Bringing Together Articulated Soft Robots and Soft-Bodied Robots